Current and Past Projects
- Classic Car Mural - Hodel Building (2079 McCulloch Boulevard)
- Mural - Lake Havasu Museum of History
- Listing of City-Wide Public Art
- Deck The Halls - Havasu Regional Medical Center Art Contest
- Tile Mosaic Murals
- Balloon Mural
- Community Art Days
- HAPA Bar Stool Auction & Fundraiser at the Flying X Saloon, date TBD
Annual Fundraising Event
Lake Havasu City is a unique city in the desert with a thriving local art community. Public art is a significant contributing part of the vitality of the city and its citizens.
HAPA—Havasu Area Public Art—was created to procure and install public art pieces, including murals, sculptures, mosaics, etc., and to facilitate community art days. HAPA's aim is to build the cultural community of Lake Havasu City through quality public art. Public art will bring more awareness to business locations and points of interest which will enhance the beauty and pride of the city and encourage new tourism.
HAPA In The News
- Today's News Herald 23 September 2015 - Havasu public art group plans $11K art contest
- Today's News Herald 18 July 2016 - Havasu public art group poised for first project
- Today's News Herald 31 December 2016 - A Havasu canvas: New mural going up on McCulloch
- Today's News Herald 17 January 2017 - Havasu arts group to unveil downtown mural
HAPA invites you to work in partnership to suggest and support the upcoming public art projects for Lake Havasu City. HAPA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (EIN #47-4150819).
- Allied Arts Council of Lake Havasu City Havasu Art Guild
- Lifepoint Health Support Center
- London Bridge Rotary
- Southwest Organization Bridging Extended Recovery (SOBER)
- Allied Arts Council of Lake Havasu City
- Lake Havasu Chamber of Commerce
2016-2017 Executive Board Members
- President: Dick Rounds
- Vice President: Becky Maxedon
- Treasurer: Bonnie Humphrey
- Secretary: Cherie Mitchell
Artistic ~ Finance ~ Future Projects
Your support is appreciated! To participate in HAPA please send us a message below or call President Dick Rounds at (928) 486-1458. We respect your privacy and will not share your email address with anyone. Our postal mailing address is P.O. Box 315 Lake Havasu City, AZ 86405.